36. MMC has donated over three thousand bottle caps to help support research for the Childrens Leukemia program . 2012
35. MMC wraps & stuffs 64 Christmas shoe boxes for our seniors and delivers them to Meals on Wheels - November 2012!! Very rewarding experience...
34. MMC donates 47 lbs of food to the Food Bank .November 2012
33.Manasota Mopar Club raises and donates $625.00 dollars to the Smart Program of Manatee County- October 2012
32. MMC donates 143 lbsof canned and non-perishble food to the Food Bank of Manatee County Jujy 2012.
31. MMC Donates $500.00 to the GAL Program - November 2011
30. MMC donates 156 lbs of canned and non perisblefood to the Food Bank of Manatee County.- Nov 29th, 2011.
29. MMC donates $ 410.00 to the Meals on Wheels of Manatee : ) - November 28th , 2011
28. MMC - Donates $1,000.00 worth of food and towels,sheets and almost every supply requested to Manatee Children Services from their WISH LIST for the Emergency Shelter and the Street Outreach Program - November 21st, 2011.
27 MMC donates 10 boxes of Girl Scout cookies to send to our TROOPS . God Bless them and keep them safe. Thank you to all our service men & women !!you to Firkins of Bradenton, Fl. and Budweiser for their continous support of our programs here in Manatee County,Fl. .
26. December ,2010 - MMC delivers Christmas dinner and gifts for two families that we adopted through the Guardian ad Litem Program. Santa and the Elf were a hit as always and what an emotional visit with our second delivery. This is what MMC is all about - giving to those "Less Fortunate then Ourselves". " Doin Good in the neighborhood " !!!!
25. November 20th , 2010 Manasota Mopar Club donated $75.00 to the Food Bank of Manatee County .
24. November 13th , 2010 The Gamble Plantation s 13th Annual Car & Truck Show hosted by the Manasota Mopar Club - The club donated $581.00 to the Meals on Wheels Program .
23. October 24th , 2010 - MMC's 4th Annual Mopar Madness raises $900.00 for HOPE and donates some boxes filled with items from the HOPE Family Services Wish List. A special thank you to Firkins of Bradenton, Fl. and Budweiser for their continous support of our programs here in Manatee County,Fl. .
22. July 24th, 2010,Jerry Ulm Dodge Car Show This show supported Operation Helping Hand ... Manasota Mopar Club donated $150.00 to the cause .
21. June 12th , 2010 Manasota Mopar Club & Firkins Sizzlin Summer Show - The show supported Big Brothers & Big Sisters of the Suncoast . We donated $570.00 to the program and one of our couples (members)joined the ranks of becoming a Brother & Big Sister. of these February 14th , 2010 Firki20ns and Manasota Mopar Club supported
20.MMC held a car show Fe. 2010 benefiting the Big Brother Big Sister of the Suncoast and donated 1,470.00 from the proceeds of their car show with the support of Craig Waters and Bob Firkins " Doin Good in the Neighborhood "
19. November 16th , 2009 - Manasota Mopar Members donated 245 unwrapped gifts for the "Toys For Tots Program".
18. Guardian ad Litem Program - October 25th, 2009 The Manasota Mopar Club & fellow Mopar Heads along with our new sponsor"Firkins" donated $1,100.00 for the program.
17.MMC donates canned and non-perishible food to the Food Bank 2009.
16.American Cancer Society - Donated $1,500.00 Cattlemans Ball ...2009
15. Shriners Club - June 2009 -Monetary donation for ten special needs children, tickets to the circus.
14. Meals on Wheels Plus Program February 8th, 2009 - $2,000.00 dollars donated - $1,000.00 from MMC Members and a $1,000.00 from Bob Boast Dodge
13. Adopted Christmas Family -December 21st 2008 - Delivered gifts and Publix gift card to our family with Santa and his elf .
12. Flight To The North Pole - November 2008 - MMC joins forces with Lance and the Manatee County Sheriffs Office in supporting our terminally ill children - raising a monetary donation at the show !!
11.Solve Maternity Homes - November 2008 - approx. eight boxes & two clothes baskets filled with diapers,canned goods,boxed cereals, rices, potatos, blankets, shampoos,baby wipes, baby clothes and more.
10. Smart Program - October 2008-Two Rider Scholarships and a monetary donation for their Wish List & four bales of hay
9. Big Brothers , Big Sisters Program - September 27th , 2008- Monetary donation.
8. Solve Maternity Homes - August 2008 - Fleece blankets , coffe cups , water bottles, tote bags, hats and many other articles - 15 boxes approx.
7.Lexi Antorino - May 2008 -Lexi is 2 years old and has been in a coma since a swing set collapsed on her.Monetary Donation.
6. Little Sydney Fieber - April 2008 -Sydney is 3 years old with cancer on both kidneys....Monetary donation
5. Soldiers Request - February 2008- Flip flops, basket balls , soccer balls and more as requested
4.Foster program - We delivered Christmas dinner & gifts for the family-2007 with our very own Santa and Elf.
3.Flight to The North Pole December 2007..MMC donates gifts and a monetary donation for the terminally ill children @ Christmas.
2. Solve Maternity Homes - October & November 2007-Supplies & monetary donations.
1. Guardian Ad Litem - October 2007 & June 2008-Monetary donations.
Manasota Mopar Members make the most out of their hobby - Please come to our shows -any MMC Show is supporting an awesome cause right here in your own community. When the
MOPARS are out .... They are : " DOIN' GOOD IN THE
MMC WAS ESTABLISHED APRIL 2007
THESE ARE ALL THE PROGRAMS OR INDIVIDUALS THAT MANASOTA MOPAR CLUB HAS DONATED CHECKS AND SUPPLIES TO AS PART OF OUR MISSION.